TessPro - Overview
Opait TessPro was designed for automated productions where a large number of documents can be efficiently
processed in a multi-threaded, multi-tasking environment for maximum throughput. The processing engine enhances
the Tesseract OCR to provide additional capabilities such as automatic orientation detection and correction,
blank page detection and removal, automatic redaction of sensitive data and creation of encrypted of PDF/A
This is a partial list of TessPro features:
- Easy to use. Simply create a project file and let it run unattended.
- Each project can have multiple jobs, watching different folders.
- Multiple instances can also watch the same folder for a highly scalable solution.
- Can process any type of images, including multi-page TIFF and image-based PDF files.
- Has extensive image preprocessing and cleanup features to increase the OCR accuracy.
- Rules-based post processing of OCR data.
- Can work directly with ZIP archives of scanned documents.
- Automatic detection of sensitive data for redaction.
- Can store encrypted original of redacted data in the PDF file itself.
- Redaction review module to verify and correct OCR artifacts.
Integrates with and includes all features of the
Extensive API included for integration and development of custom plugins.
- Uses Tesseract in a multi-threading, multi-tasking environment for maximum throughput.